Scholarship Sponsored by Illinois Engineering Initiative
Awards Available: 1
Deadline : Apr 15, 2023
The Illinois Engineering Initiative, formerly the Illinois Society of Professional Engineers Foundation, is awarding one $2000 scholarship to a student to attend an Illinois university that is enrolled in an engineering program accredited by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Attend an Illinois university and be enrolled in an engineering program accredited by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET). (Note: Students enrolled in an engineering technology program are not eligible.)
- Be of at least Junior standing. (Unless otherwise defined by the applicant’s college or university, the applicant shall have earned not less than 60 semester hours credit by the application deadline date to be considered of junior standing for purposes of these awards.)
- Have a B average or better in those courses which are accredited toward the engineering degree.
- Show evidence of financial need.
In addition to completing the attached application and needs analysis, the candidate must:
- Submit official transcripts of all college and university work (sent under separate cover).
- Submit two letters of reference;
- from the department chair or department faculty member.
- from past employer or other character reference.
- Prepare a typewritten essay in 200 words or less highlighting career goals as a professional engineer.
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details